ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject RE: how to do conditional processing in ant
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:09:03 GMT

Well it seems to me you are really trying to copy files as denoted by a
property - is this correct?

So, for example lets say you do this:

ant -Denvv=production  -Dssltype=1SSL  eardirect

or

ant -Denvv=sit  -Dssltype=1SSL  eardirect

Are you wanting then to copy like so:

<copy  file = "foo/${envv}"  todir = "xyz"/>

Or am I missing something?

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, edumudi.viswanath@oracle.com wrote:

> Conditional copy of files from a directory  XYZ/prod/1ssl to xyz/ directory.

   ( where eardirect is a task name I defined in ant)

>> Assume I have four different environments like PROD, SIT, UAT & DEV and I can
access each environment in 2 different ways like 1 way SSL & 2 way SSL. So user may give
envv from PROD/SIT/UAT/DEV  and  ssltype from 1SSL/2SSL.

>> Now my requirement is " based on user parameters like envv=production & ssltype=1SSL,
I need to copy some files from xyz/1ssl/  folder  to  xyz/  folder" here I should use some
conditional logic. Is there any coretask available in ANT to do this ?

>> Please help regarding the same.
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Oracle logo.gif
>>
>> Edumudi Venkata Viswanath | Associate Consultant | | +91 20 3984 7491 (O) | 9665045854
(M)
>> Oracle Financial Services Software Limited | Ambrosia, Pune, India
>>

>> Oracle Financial Services Software Limited was formally i-flex solutions limited.
>>

> Scot P. Floess
> 27 Lake Royale
> Louisburg, NC  27549
>
> 252-478-8087 (Home)