ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: how to do conditional processing in ant
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:36:12 GMT

Do you need to conditionally copy files or copy files based on a dir
defined in a property?

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, edumudi.viswanath@oracle.com wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>

> I know how to pass more than one command line arguments /parameters to a task in ant.
>
> Ex:   Command prompt>ant -Denvv=production  -Dssltype=1SSL  eardirect            (
where eardirect is a task name I defined in ant)

> Assume I have four different environments like PROD, SIT, UAT & DEV and I can access
each environment in 2 different ways like 1 way SSL & 2 way SSL. So user may give envv
from PROD/SIT/UAT/DEV  and  ssltype from 1SSL/2SSL.

> Now my requirement is " based on user parameters like envv=production & ssltype=1SSL,
I need to copy some files from xyz/1ssl/  folder  to  xyz/  folder" here I should use some
conditional logic. Is there any coretask available in ANT to do this ?

> Please help regarding the same.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Oracle logo.gif
>
> Edumudi Venkata Viswanath | Associate Consultant | | +91 20 3984 7491 (O) | 9665045854
(M)
> Oracle Financial Services Software Limited | Ambrosia, Pune, India
>

> Oracle Financial Services Software Limited was formally i-flex solutions limited.

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)