ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: copy task and filename issue..
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:12:11 GMT

Wasn't this covered/solved yesterday on the mailing list?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Manish.Shah@wellsfargo.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having this weird issue which has me stumped and don't know where to look further.
>
> It's the standard <copy> task  and I have a fileset.
>
> <copy todir="${build.src}" verbose="true" >
>                  <fileset dir="${basedir}/../src">
>                        <include name="**/*.java" />
>                  </fileset>
>

> What is happening is the java files when they get copied to the target directory lose
the casesensitive filename and obviously the subsequent compile fails.

> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not
the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose,
or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)