ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: image draw
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:50:11 GMT

here are a plethora of graphic formats available each one with their own distinctive capabilities
broken out to 2 distinct groups Raster and Vector
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_file_formats

generally 1 raster format can convert to another raster format
1 vector format can convert to another vector format

we could provide greater assistance if you could specify
source image format
target image format

Vielen Danke,
Martin