ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: Macosx and AnsiColorLogger
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:08:58 GMT
It works fine on my box. I do have the gray background issue on Linux
terminals and Savant though. However, ant and Savant work fine on Mac.
Here's my ~/.antrc:

	ANT_OPTS="-Xmx256M"
	ANT_ARGS="-logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.AnsiColorLogger"

You might also check out your terminals settings. Most modern
terminals actually translate the escape sequences displayed into a
color palette. This essentially translates a 4 bit color into a 24 bit
color. If Ant is sending a sequence for a black background, your
terminal might be printing that out as gray. I'm using iterm and just
use the Dark Background profile, which works great.

-bp