ant-user mailing list archives

From <Manish.S...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject copy task and filename issue..
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:35:10 GMT
Hi,

I am having this weird issue which has me stumped and don't know where to look further.

It's the standard <copy> task  and I have a fileset.

<copy todir="${build.src}" verbose="true" >
                  <fileset dir="${basedir}/../src">
                        <include name="**/*.java" />
                  </fileset>

What is happening is the java files when they get copied to the target directory lose the
casesensitive filename and obviously the subsequent compile fails.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank
you for your cooperation.