ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patnaik, Anjela" <>
Subject how to use ant to create a package (unix/solaris)
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:03:04 GMT
Hello all,

I've a java application that is built using ant. Now, this app also includes config files,
text files, shell scripts, etc. and I am looking to package all these files somehow and use
pkgmk to generate a solaris package.

I'd then install the package on a separate solaris machine using pkgadd.

I saw in the mailing archives that someone had written a custom task to run pkgmk via ant.

There is also ant's exec task, but I am unsure how to use it to generate the package prototype,
pkgingo and the package.

I've access to ant 1.5 thru 1.7.

Any pointers or examples will be appreciated!

Thank you!!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message