ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <alexey.solofne...@symyx.com>
Subject Re: Problem with zip task
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:46:06 GMT
Oh, ClearCase. Each time we had similar problems we contacted our IT and
they did some magic to fix it. I am happy to be [almost] Clear Case free
now - there were so many things to go wrong and you cannot blame
Rational/IBM for most of them, besides their architecture choices. If
you need a quick solution, maybe a sleep before zipping will help.

- Alexey.