ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <alexey.solofne...@symyx.com>
Subject Re: Problem with zip task
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:02:13 GMT

I recently investigated a problem with NAS with a similar error - the
folder creation silently failed and then file creation failed with "no
such file" error. To fix it you will need to recursively set "777" file
permission and correct owner user and group.

- Alexey.

Cole, Derek E wrote:
> Has anyone encountered a problem when running a zip task, the log will
> say something like
>
> [zip] Building zip: /path-to/some.war
>
> [zip] adding directory ........
>

> Then getting an exception that says
>

> Problem creating zip:
> /path-to/someotherdir/.nfs0000000000000001a121a00000003ae (No such file
> or directory)
>

> The way the problem is listed..doesnt that seem like a problem with a
> network storage access? /path-to/ is a mount to a NAS

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.