ant-user mailing list archives

From Roland Brassous <r.brass...@akka.eu>
Subject Re: for task inside path task
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:25:32 GMT
Hi

We use a property file named build.properties.
This file stores some properties.
    # /Sample line in the build.propertes/
    servlet.jar=build/lib/Tomcat5.0/servlet-api.jar
    jsp-api.jar=build/lib/Tomcat5.0/jsp-api.jar

In the main file (build.xml), we reference the build.properties
/    <!-- reference to the build.properties -->/
    <property file="${user.home}/build.properties" />

/    <!-- Sample usage of properties// -->/
        <pathelement location="${servlet.jar}"/>
        <pathelement location="${jsp-api.jar}"/>

Each team member can customize the build.properties file, in this case
the build.xml is never changed.

++
Roland

kleinfisch a écrit :
> correct!!
>

> David Weintraub wrote:
>
>> Just to understand what you're trying to do:
>>
>> You have various references to paths. There could be one or more of
>> these references. What you want is a combined path of all of these
>> references. Is that correct?
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 3:44 AM, kleinfisch<kleinfisch@gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> example:
>>> i have a property as following defined:
>>> <property name="reference" value="ref1,ref2,ref3"/>
>>> the count of value is dynamic.
>>> the question is: how can i define the refid inside path with for task:
>>> - Test 1:
>>> <path id="build.path">
>>>   <for list="${reference}" param="ref">
>>>      <sequential>
>>>         <path refid="@{ref}">
>>>      </sequential>
>>>   </for>
>>> </path>
>>> Result: failed, because "path" doesn't support the nested "for" element.
>>>
>>> - Test 2:
>>> <for list="${reference}" param="ref">
>>>   <path id="build.path">
>>>      <sequential>
>>>         <path refid="@{ref}">
>>>      </sequential>
>>>   </path>
>>> </for>
>>> Result: only last value of "reference" is defined always, because the
>>> recent
>>> value of "reference" is always replaced by the next value of "reference".
>>>
>>> Has anybody else an idea, "path" task with a loop definition?
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> David Weintraub
>> qazwart@gmail.com

Groupe AKKA Technologies 	*AKKA Informatique & Systèmes Sud
Roland BRASSOUS */Project Leader/
6 rue Roger Camboulives - BP 13633 - 31036 TOULOUSE Cedex 1
Mobile : 06.70.29.54.43
Tél : 05 34 61 92 78
Site : www.akka.eu
Email : r.brassous@akka.eu