ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant unable to find build.xml in another directory?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:41:04 GMT
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 1:51 PM, starkc<starkc@tessco.com> wrote:
> I agree that it seems to be going into the wrong directory...but where could it be going?

Do you have a non-standard ant.bat somewhere in your path? Or from a
different install?

Have you tried calling the same DOS command at the DOS prompt to see
if it fails similarly?
(i.e. take Ant out of the equation). Do you have a dir attribute on
your <project>? If yes, run
the command from that dir at the DOS prompt too.

Maybe you can add -verbose:class on the JVM's command line and make sure you are
picking up the Ant jars from where you think they are coming from?
Such options have to
be passed via env vars I believe, don't recall the name. But that's
getting into the weeds.

Have you tried creating another Ant build that does *just* the <exec>
to the other build
to reduce the number of moving pieces? --DD