ant-user mailing list archives

From mechlife <gaiam...@gmail.com>
Subject copy task and file name case problem
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:12:15 GMT

Hi,

I am having this weird issue which has me stumped and don’t know where to
look further.

It’s the standard <copy> task  and I have a fileset.

<copy todir="${build.src}" verbose="true" >
                  <fileset dir="${basedir}/../src">
                        <include name="**/*.java" />
                  </fileset>

What is happening is the java files when they get copied to the target
directory lose the casesensitive filename and obviously the subsequent
compile fails.