ant-user mailing list archives

From rdblaha1 <rd_bl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7: unzip with overwrite set to 'false' is overwriting files
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:22:05 GMT

Thank you David for pointing out the OLDER vs. NEWER timestamp.  The
timestamp of the existing files is always OLDER in my testing.

My problem isn't solved with the patternset as I previously thought.  If my
config properties files don't exist in the dest directory in the first place
I DO want them there.  The patternset will always exclude them whether they
exist or not.   I need someway to just simply NOT overwrite them if they
exist OLDER or NEWER timestamp.  In that case what would you suggest?

Thanks again David,
Rick Blaha