ant-user mailing list archives

From rdblaha1 <rd_bl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Ant 1.7: unzip with overwrite set to 'false' is overwriting files
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:27:09 GMT

I have the following code in my xml Ant file:

	<unzip dest="${APPLICATION_DIRECTORY}" overwrite="false">
		<fileset dir="${TMP_DIR}">
			<include name="*.zip"/>
		</fileset>
	</unzip>

Yet in my output I see that three files existing in my config directory are
overwritten when the unzip occurs.

    [unzip] expanding config/setup1.properties to
c:\application\config\setup1.properties
    [unzip] expanding config/setup2.properties to
c:\application\config\setup2.properties
    [unzip] expanding config/setup3.properties to
c:\application\config\setup3.properties

How is the overwrite attribute suppose to work if this syntax is correct?