ant-user mailing list archives

From "edumudi.viswanath@oracle.com" <edumudi.viswan...@oracle.com>
Subject how to do conditional processing in ant
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:16:03 GMT
Hi Friends,

I know how to pass more than one command line arguments /parameters to a task in ant.

Ex:   Command prompt>ant -Denvv=production  -Dssltype=1SSL  eardirect            ( where
eardirect is a task name I defined in ant)

Assume I have four different environments like PROD, SIT, UAT & DEV and I can access each
environment in 2 different ways like 1 way SSL & 2 way SSL. So user may give envv from
PROD/SIT/UAT/DEV  and  ssltype from 1SSL/2SSL.

Now my requirement is " based on user parameters like envv=production & ssltype=1SSL,
I need to copy some files from xyz/1ssl/  folder  to  xyz/  folder" here I should use some
conditional logic. Is there any coretask available in ANT to do this ?

Please help regarding the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Oracle logo.gif

Edumudi Venkata Viswanath | Associate Consultant | | +91 20 3984 7491 (O) | 9665045854 (M)
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited | Ambrosia, Pune, India

Oracle Financial Services Software Limited was formally i-flex solutions limited.