ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Morissette <laurent.morisse...@gmail.com>
Subject earexport ibm ant task show stopper issue
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:15:14 GMT
Hi, folks!
I,m currently having quite an issue regarding IBM RAD 7 ant task..
been searching the net but in vain no success in resolving it
I want to be able to execute an earexport task (from ibm rad 7
toolkit) outside of rad environnement
Command-line (cmd shell ) to be more specific
But I fail to do so   because I keep getting no such taskdef
Problem: failed to create task or type earExport

>From now what I have gathered seems to be only solution related only
to inside  of RAD execution of the task (which works fine for me btw)

Here's some of my search  results:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=104095
http://www.coderanch.com/t/108223/Ant-Maven-Other-Build-Tools/earExport-within-RAD

Any idea of what I might be missing ?