ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cole, Derek E" <derek.e.c...@lmco.com>
Subject property inheritance
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:09:22 GMT
Hi all.

If I have a build script that makes an <ant> call to another build
script, for a specific target in that build script, are the imports that
the 2nd build script has initialized just the same as if I had called
the 2nd build script's target from command line?

I seem to have an issue where when the call to the "package" target of
the 2nd ant from the first ant build script, one of my properties is not
being set correctly (it is set in the file the 2nd build script is
importing)

Thanks!

Derek