ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cole, Derek E" <derek.e.c...@lmco.com>
Subject Running multiple ant projects from threaded java project
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:08:57 GMT
Hi All. I have a java project that is creating a thread for the purpose
of creating and running an ant project in each thread so I can run
multiple ant builds at the same time. The java program is using the ant
API to set up the project, add a  listener, etc.  The problem is, if I
add a logger to each project, and pass each one of those a file stream,
I am losing information. It would seem that all of the standard output
is logged correctly, but whenever there is an error (like messages
coming from javac), they are not making it into the log file. Has anyone
tried to do this before? I was going to try to look at something like
Hudson to see how it does it, but I haven't gotten that far yet, thought
I'd see if anyone here has tried to run multiple ant projects from a
java file before.

Derek