ant-user mailing list archives

From Jim Garrison <Jim.Garri...@troux.com>
Subject inheritRefs bug in 1.6.0RC1?
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 18:55:02 GMT
I've inherited a VERY complex ant-based build that is currently running on 1.6.0RC1, and I'm
in the process of upgrading ANT to 1.7.1.

I've run into some curious behavior that looks like a bug in 1.6, that does not occur in 1.7.1,
and the build scripts seem to depend on this anomalous behavior.

Specifically, it looks like <ant> and <antcall> targets are behaving in 1.6.0RC1
as if inheritRefs="true" was specified even though it is omitted.

I looked for bugs related to inheritRefs but didn't find anything.

Does anybody know if this was a problem in 1.6.0RC1?