ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Query regarding "includesfile"
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:32:35 GMT

why are you not you using the **/*.* as specified in the doc?
<fileset dir="/lib/mytech/test" casesensitive="yes">
    <include name="**/*.*"/>
</fileset>
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/fileset.html

are the usage and examples not clear enough?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.