ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Doing Ant builds
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:51:50 GMT

9/10 when you cant accomplish what is seemingly the simplest task in maven
everyone (even the senior engineers) say run an ant task
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/

whatever build environment you're implement ANT is what every build engineer starts with
BTW: CruiseControl, NANT and Maven were ALL built using Ant..

Vielen Danke,
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité