ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: Use of Sleep
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:30:28 GMT
You might want to check out the AntPerformanceListener in either Ant-Contrib
(http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/) or Antelope (
http://antelope.tigris.org/nonav/docs/manual/bk03ch27.html).  This is a
listener that you add on the command line when you start Ant, and it will
give you a summary of where your build is spending all its time.  We had a
build that was taking anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour on dev boxes, this
listener helped me trim that down to a 5 second build.

Dale