ant-user mailing list archives

From bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about BOMs
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:02:06 GMT
I can't really answer this one, but what exactly causes you to assume that
it is due to the presence of a BOM in the SQL?
Have you tested by removing and running it?

If not then you should probably send the actual SQL that is generated
because it seems to me that it would be more likely to be the cause?

Best Regards,
Bryan Rasmussen

2009/6/16 China Creatxr <creatxr@hotmail.com>

> hi,
> Does anyone find the way to run the utf-8 formated SQL scripts which with
> BOMs  by Ant now?
> Thanks.

> [sql] Failed to execute:  ??CREATE TABLE

> creatxr

> 隨身的 Windows Live Messenger 和 Hotmail,不限時地掌握資訊盡在指間 —
Windows Live for Mobile