ant-user mailing list archives

From Yellen Seram <Yellen.Se...@headstrong.com>
Subject Help with war task
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:35:09 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a war file using the ant war task.
The problem is that I am not aware as to how I can link multiple folder locations to the lib
dir inside war.
Like for example, I have some jars in one folder and some other jars in some another folder
and I want to put the jars from these two locations inside the lib dir of WEB-INF when the
war is created.

I'd really appreciate some help :)

Thanks and regards,
Yellen Seram

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***