ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lorenzo Carnevale" <lorenzo.carnev...@innovery.it>
Subject Generics and compilation problems
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:31:22 GMT
Hello everybody
I have to create a deployment script for a J2EE project.
I have a big problem because, during the "javac" task, the compiler gives an error due to
the generics. (Eclipse is just fine compiling this code).
We are talking of this:
http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6548436
I don't know why but this error hasn't been actually "fixed", at least not in the latest downloadable
JDK version.
So I decided to download the JDK 1.5 which seem to carry on the same identical problem.
What I want to ask is: is it possible to log somehow which "javac.exe" is actually being used
to do the compilation task?
Thanks
         Lorenzo