ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject Re: run script after ant finished
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:48:27 GMT
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Shawn
Castrianni<> wrote:
> This online presentation is hanging after slide 2.  Can I get this information some
other way or can I download the presentation locally?

Worked for me (in FireFox). But a Listener or a Logger are part of the
Ant VM, so it doesn't you here I think Shawn, since you want something
after the VM has finished, right?

A much easier solution is simply to fail the build when you detect an
update is necessary, asking the user to explicitly update, with
possibly adding a way to circumvent that temporarily. Forcing the
update "transparently" without the user's consent is not quite nice
actually, with or without seing the SVN  update messages. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message