ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delete directory structures older than X days
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:16:10 GMT
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Shawn
Castrianni<Shawn.Castrianni@halliburton.com> wrote:
> I needed something similar.  Both of our requirements requires the age of a file/directory
to be determined.  Therefore, the easiest approach I found was to write my own ANT condition.
 By writing a condition, you can use it inside an if statement or whatever else in ANT that
supports conditions.

FWIW, Ant already has a <isfileselected> condition which can nest a
selector, and the <date> and <present> (with a mapper) selectors can
be used to achieve the same effect. But writing custom Ant code is
fine too, and fun to boot :) --DD