ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Pharate <prashantphar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frequent java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:43:43 GMT

Hi,

If you are getting an exception "Outof memory in eclipse" try following

Right click on build.xml---->Run as--->External tool conf--->In environment
variable add ANT_OPTS variable with value -Xmx512M -XX:PermSize=1024m. Then
in JRE tab add virtual memory argument ....select from variable list ---->
select ANT_OPTS-------->Apply run.........It will work.
All the best.