ant-user mailing list archives

From dori <dorian.cus...@googlemail.com>
Subject Confused at build error
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:40:11 GMT

Hello, i have a small ant build file that i wrote a little while ago, it's
always worked fine but now it has started to give me errors. With the -debug
arg i get

[javac]Compiling 2 source files
[javac]     sourcefile1.java
    [javac]    scorcefile2.java
    [javac] scorcefile3.java:5: package packageName does not exist
    [javac] import packageName.className;

I can see that it's compiling the sourcefile1 & 2 files, which its ment too,
but then finds an error with source file 3 which isnt referenced by either
sourcefile 1 or 2 and brings the total source files to compile to 3. What
could be causing this?

Thanks,