ant-user mailing list archives

From Saberex <Sabe...@gmx.net>
Subject replace version info in maven2 pom with ant
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:52:02 GMT

Hi to all,

I´ m trying to filter/replace a maven2 pom with ant.
So long not the biggest problem. One is my need to replace the <version>
</version> property.
So far just a small problem. I only have to replace the version which is
inside the <parent> </parent> declaration.

<loadfile srcFile="pom.xml" property="test.pom">
<filterchain>
	<tokenfilter>
		 <replaceregex pattern="*-SNAPSHOT" replace="versionIwant" flags="gi"/>
	</tokenfilter>
</filterchain>

Seems not to fit 100%. I would replace all found regex.

Looking ahead for your replys

Saberex