ant-user mailing list archives

From Hungry Snail <centuri...@hotmail.com>
Subject cannot find symbol
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:44:48 GMT

Hi People.

I am trying to compile some files with ant but am getting the following
errors.

 [javac] D:\Stats\src\org\selectbf\gui\ConfigurationDialog.java:32: package
org.eclipse.swt.widgets does not exist
 [javac] import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Text;
 [javac]                                ^
 [javac] D:\Stats\src\org\selectbf\gui\ConfigurationDialog.java:50: package
org.eclipse.swt.widgets does not exist
 [javac] public class ConfigurationDialog extends
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Dialog
 [javac]                                                                 ^
 [javac] D:\Stats\src\org\selectbf\gui\ConfigurationDialog.java:53: cannot
find symbol
 [javac] symbol  : class Shell
 [javac] location: class org.selectbf.gui.ConfigurationDialog
 [javac]     private Shell dialogShell;
 [javac]             ^
 [javac] D:\Stats\src\org\selectbf\gui\ConfigurationDialog.java:54: cannot
find symbol
 [javac] symbol  : class TabItem
 [javac] location: class org.selectbf.gui.ConfigurationDialog
 [javac]     private TabItem generalTabItem;

In total there are 100 of these errors :-o.

As I have never used ant before, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks in advance.