ant-user mailing list archives

From Gad <gadi.bi...@microfocus.com>
Subject Re: Setting a global property in a target. Possible?
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:24:39 GMT

HI
May be this one can help:

you can use it inside your main target, I did it like example below:

I'm trying to set a property inside a target. In the definition of ant
properties, it is said that they are immutable. "Beeing set once, they
cannot be reset again". But I had to find out that properties set inside a
 are not valid outside of said target.

Is this intended and if so, are there ay elegant solutions to make this
property project-based?