ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Turner <...@kbturner.co.uk>
Subject ant-contrib: ispropertytrue
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:22:42 GMT

I'm using  Ant version 1.6.5, and ant-contrib-1.0b2.jar.
I have a snippet of my build file which looks like this:

	<if>
		<IsPropertyTrue property="BPELForceBuild" />
		<then>
			<touch file="${bpelrootdir}@{ModuleName}/build.xml" />
		</then>
	</if>

In my Windows environment (Win XP Pro SP3), this works fine, but I'm
attempting to transfer the script to a Linux Environment (Red Hat
2.4.21-58.EL), and I get the following error:

	Class net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask doesn't support the nested
"IsPropertyTrue" element

To convince myself that the correct version of ant-contrib is being picked
up, I have in both environments hidden the ant-contrib-1.0b2.jar by renaming
it, and in both environments it then fails, as would be expected, on the
first <if> encountered.

Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might be here?