ant-user mailing list archives

From <Kalyani.Bhag...@cognizant.com>
Subject Need help on <formatter tpe="xml"> tag
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 14:38:13 GMT

Hello,

I need to add new column in the html report that is generated by <xslt> tag after <chckstyle>
and <formatter> tag in an ant script that is written for generation of checkstyle report.

Could you please help me out and assist in how I can achieve this?

Any help appreciated :)

Thanks.
Kalyani
Cell : +44 - 76 751 32 11

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.