ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cole, Derek E" <derek.e.c...@lmco.com>
Subject wlappc runtimeflags
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 15:57:20 GMT
I am not sure if this is the best place to be asking, but I am trying to
run the <wlappc> task on some ear files, and I don't want it to use
system TEMP for extracting out stuff into.  It is my understanding it
uses whatever java.io.tmpdir is set to, and so I was trying to invoke
some runtime flags within the task to set that, such as

runtimeflags="-J-djava.io.tmpdir=/tmp/hello"

And I get results back like

[wlappc] J-djava.io.tmpdir="/tmp/hello" isn't a valid flag option.

Any ideas what I need to do to change that  value?