ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cole, Derek E" <derek.e.c...@lmco.com>
Subject Running ant programmatically using API
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 14:51:47 GMT
Hi All. If I am creating an ANT project programmatically with the Java
API, and I want my invoked instance of Ant to have the same classpath as
my system, how can I do this?

I have tried a few different things, but none seem to work. If there are
any javac tasks in my build.xml files, it seems like it cannot find the
JDK (and in fact, seems to be pointing to some JRE install..even though
JAVA_HOME is set correctly on the workstation).

Thanks

Derek