ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reset BuildNumber
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 21:03:11 GMT
Download Antcontrib here:

Install it and then:

Copy ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar from ant-contrib\lib to <yourAntDir>\lib

The reason I use so much code to change build numbers is that I have major, minor, hotfix,
revision, and sometimes continuous buildnumbers.  Typically only revision changes, but we
may want to increment major, minor, hotfix, or at night, do continuous integration builds
which don't affect any digit but have a 5th digit added (otherwise continuous builds are padding
the stats).

________________________________
From: Michael Ludwig <milu71@gmx.de>
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 2:41:18 PM
Subject: Re: Reset BuildNumber

Francis Galiegue schrieb am 06.05.2009 um 23:23:37 (+0200):

> <project name="test" basedir="." default="updateBuildNumber">
> <!-- vim:set ts=4 noexpandtab syn=ant: -->
>
>    <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>

I've become curious why one is supposed to write so many lines of code
to generate a number, and how it all works, so I copied this script to
my disk and started Ant on it. But the ant-contrib resource is missing.
Looking for it on the net, I found two pages none of which contains the
ant-contrib-x.y.jar, or the sources needed to build it.

* http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/index.html
  The download link points to an error on Sourceforge.

* http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/
  The download link points to sources for cpptasks.jar.

Maybe just temporary errors?

If not, where can I get the sources for ant-contrib.jar?

Michael Ludwig