ant-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Tiwari <vinod_tiw...@ymail.com>
Subject PCVS ant task help
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 08:51:51 GMT

Hi,

I need some help from you regarding ANT PCVS tasks (Serena).

I have build.xml like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  Author     : Vinod Tiwari
-->

<project name="test" default="getLatestCodeFromSerena" basedir=".">
<property file="build.properties"/>
<target name="getLatestCodeFromSerena">
 <pvcs repository="${repository}" pvcsproject="${pvcsproject}" userid=="${user}" />
 </target>

</project>

The build.properties file is like

repository =?
pvcsproject =?
user=vktiwari

Now we access Serena via Web interface and hence don't know how to put the above property
values

The details provided for accessing the Serena by our team (via web interface) is as under:

Serena URL : http://loncfg02:8080/dimensions
User ID        : vktiwari
Password    : Use the same password as provided by UNIX team
Product       : OLC  (Online Colt)
Project        : WS_COLT_OLC_SUPPLIER
Role           : Project Manager

Could you please let me know what should be the property values for the build script to run
and fetch the code from Serena?

I had in past used VSS as sourceforge and had mapped the network drive and provide its details
in ANT script which used to fetch the code.

Please provide some help, I enquired with local Serena team and they say they aren't aware
if we need to map the drive.

Thanks in advance for your help, waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Vinod

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/