ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <>
Subject Re: StarTeam ANT tasks
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 15:18:52 GMT
That message comes straight from StarTeam as a result of access rights lacking.  Try to do
the same thing you're doing with the stcmd tool.

C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam 2005 R2>stcmd -?

A sample checkout command with the stcmd tool would be:

stcmd co -p "username:password@stServer:port/stProject/stView/stFolder/" -is

From: Mohan Radhakrishnan <>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:57:33 AM
Subject: StarTeam ANT tasks

I think this issue has been thrashed quite a bit but I am still trying to set
StarTeam ANT tasks properly.

I have copied starteam80.jar to the lib folder of ANT. I have also added
"Borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\Lib" and "Borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\bin" to
the Windows path. I have a StarTeam client installation.

I see this error

"You do not have access rights to perform this operation. If you need
access, contact your administrator."

I am suspecting that this is not a problem with access rights but classpath
or path.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: