ant-user mailing list archives

From David Nemer <davidne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java in JDK but ANT can't find it!
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 22:44:04 GMT
I just found this:

"/jdk1.6.0/jre:

Root directory of the Java runtime environment used by the JDK development
tools. The runtime environment is an implementation of the Java platform.
This is the directory referred to by the java.home system property."

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:8l-7heUAnRMJ:www.iitk.ac.in/esc101/share/documentation/docs/technotes/tools/linux/jdkfiles.html+%22java.home%22+/jre+JDK&cd=33&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

So, some how JAVA has already, as its default, the variable java.home as
JAVA_HOME/jre

No the question is, how to overcome this problem?? How to make Java look
into the JAVA_HOME instead of JAVA_HOME/jre???

--
David Nemer
Sent from Kaiserslautern, RP, Germany