ant-user mailing list archives

From jhoomshar...@netscape.net
Subject Re: PCVS ant task help
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 13:16:47 GMT

looks like?it should be like this

repository = http://loncfg02:8080/dimensions
pvcsproject = WS_COLT_OLC_SUPPLIER

WS_COLT_OLC_SUPPLIER

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinod Tiwari <vinod_tiwari@ymail.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wed, 27 May 2009 2:21 pm
Subject: PCVS ant task help

Hi,
?
I need some help from you regarding ANT PCVS tasks (Serena).
?
I have build.xml like
?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
? Author???? : Vinod Tiwari
-->

<project name="test" default="getLatestCodeFromSerena" basedir=".">
<property file="build.properties"/>
<target name="getLatestCodeFromSerena">
?<pvcs repository="${repository}" pvcsproject="${pvcsproject}" userid=="${user}"
/>
?</target>
??
</project>

The build.properties file is like
?
repository =?
pvcsproject =?
user=vktiwari

?
Now we access Serena via Web interface and hence don't know how to put the above
property values
?
The details provided for accessing the Serena by our team (via web interface) is
as under:
?
Serena URL : http://loncfg02:8080/dimensions
User ID?????? ?:?vktiwari
Password?? ?: Use the same password as provided by UNIX team
Product?????? : OLC? (Online Colt)
Project?????? ?: WS_COLT_OLC_SUPPLIER
Role???????????: Project Manager
?
Could you please let me know what should be the property values for the build
script to run and fetch the code from Serena?
?
I had in past used VSS as sourceforge and had mapped the network drive and
provide its details in ANT script which used to fetch the code.

?
Please provide some help, I enquired with local Serena team and they say they
aren't aware if we need to map the drive.
?
Thanks in advance for your help, waiting for your reply.
?
Thanks
Vinod

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/