ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Use of Sleep
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 16:08:52 GMT

5 and 10 minutes does seem quite excessive.  3 seconds was more along the lines of the sleeping
I had to add to builds when I was doing a lot of builds on... you guessed it, Windows (which
apparently may return control to the caller before the system is fully finished with the process).
 I would certainly experiment with reducing those times if I were you.

HTH,
Matt