ant-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Arora01 <Pankaj_Aror...@infosys.com>
Subject Help needed in ANT script for Rollback operation
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 05:45:34 GMT
Hi All,

I am using ANT script to deploy my application in Weblogic server.
I am having "deploy" task which deploys the application.

But I  am facing one issue, if my deployment fails I need to redeploy the previous application
i.e (RollBack).

Please can anyone help me in implementing the ANT task.

Infosys e-mail system.