ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Pawson <dave.paw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: property file syntax
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 12:23:14 GMT
2009/5/13 Mark Salter <marksalter@talktalk.net>:

>>>        http://ant.apache.org/manual/
>>

>> ?  I see no mention of property file description/syntax there?
>>
> It's a link to the complete manual, which is what I thought you needed?
>
> The Property task is under :-
>
>   Ant Tasks/Core Tasks/Property
>
> as the original link given by Mr Hollis almost included.
>
> Were you after something other than the Table of Contents of the ant manual?

Sorry, I was unclear. I guess I was asking for a direct entry in the main TOC
for a properties file

I.e. asking how it might be 'added' by someone with write access to
that document.

http://is.gd/zsPg  only has an 'indirect' link to the Sun page right
down at the bottom.

"The rules for this format are laid down by Sun. This makes it hard
for Team Ant to field bug reports about it. "

regards DaveP

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.