ant-user mailing list archives

From David Raich <d.ra...@att.net>
Subject Re: AW: ant-contrib with Java 1.4?
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 15:19:11 GMT
I do not think it is a simple classpath problem
because the same physical layout works on all my
other machines, but under newer versions of Java.

In every case, I am using Ant 1.7.1, and I copied
ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar to the $ANT_HOME/lib
directory.  The ant-contrib JAR appears in the
ant -diagnostics listing.  And I am able to see
net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml in the JAR if I look
at it with $JAVA_HOME/bin/jar tf.  But for some
reason <taskdef> seems to be unable to find it on this one machine.