ant-user mailing list archives

From "Richard, Troy" <Troy.Rich...@blackhillscorp.com>
Subject Problem with Ant and MailLogger
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 20:09:09 GMT
I'm getting the following error message:

MailLogger failed to send e-mail!
java.io.IOException: Unexpected reply to command: HELO L00113: 451 4.7.0 Timeout
 waiting for client input
        at org.apache.tools.mail.MailMessage.send(MailMessage.java:445)
        at org.apache.tools.mail.MailMessage.sendHelo(MailMessage.java:411)
        at org.apache.tools.mail.MailMessage.<init>(MailMessage.java:176)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.sendMail(MailLogger.java:273
)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.buildFinished(MailLogger.jav
a:141)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.fireBuildFinished(Project.java:2037)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)

I cannot seem to figure out where my problem is.  I'm trying to build a java project using
the Websphere java environment.  Here is the command I'm trying to execute.

call %ANT_HOME%/bin/ant.bat -buildfile SampleWebProject.xml -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger
-DrunFromMain=true -verbose buildTest

Where %ANT_HOME% = c:\apache-ant-1.7.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Troy

Troy B. Richard
Applications Manager for Exploration & Production
Black Hills Corporation
o: 303.566.3360
c: 303.518.6483
e: troy.richard@blackhillscorp.com<mailto:troy.richard@blackhillscorp.com>

This electronic message transmission contains information from Black Hills Corporation, its
affiliate or subsidiary, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware the disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to sender
immediately; then delete this message without copying it or further reading.