ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: Final Target
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 20:14:06 GMT
Knuplesch, Juergen schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I just implemented a logger that runs a final Target.
> In this target I save the logfile to a buildresult location in our network.
>
> 1.Is there an other way to do this (The logger knows, when the build is finished, and
so he can run the final target)
> 2.If no, is this an interesting feature for future Ant distributions?
>
> Greetings J├╝rgen

Kev Jackson, gave a neat example of an exec-listener in
his presentation, =
http://people.apache.org/~kevj/ossummit/extending-ant.html

You're able to kick off specific tasks depending
on the build result after your build has finished.

<exec-listener onSuccess="true|false">
 ..

you may handle your log file processing within that task container
..
</exec-listener>

Regards, Gilbert