ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <>
Subject Re: Final Target
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 20:14:06 GMT
Knuplesch, Juergen schrieb:
> Hello,
> I just implemented a logger that runs a final Target.
> In this target I save the logfile to a buildresult location in our network.
> 1.Is there an other way to do this (The logger knows, when the build is finished, and
so he can run the final target)
> 2.If no, is this an interesting feature for future Ant distributions?
> Greetings J├╝rgen

Kev Jackson, gave a neat example of an exec-listener in
his presentation, =

You're able to kick off specific tasks depending
on the build result after your build has finished.

<exec-listener onSuccess="true|false">

you may handle your log file processing within that task container

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message