ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reset BuildNumber
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 16:39:44 GMT
Thanks for all the help Francis!  I'm feeling a bit better about my Ant coding skills.  Ant
is much more evolved than NAnt, and thus, has a lot more functionality to choose from.
Loads of fun...

________________________________
From: Francis Galiegue <fge@one2team.com>
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 10:20:17 AM
Subject: Re: Reset BuildNumber

Le Thursday 07 May 2009 17:50:34 Eric Fetzer, vous avez écrit :
> So what do you think about this?

Even better than what I came up with to my eyes ;) I'd still have used the
macro, though.

It also tells me that you have the choice to your input parameters, since you
changed the whole "xxIncrement" stuff with a single "increment" property. Had
you told it earlier... :p

Just kidding. Well done! And all the more a pity that I don't have the
necessary Java skills to pull up a patch set :(

--
Francis Galiegue
fge@one2team.com