ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject logging level per task
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 06:17:53 GMT
The subclipse svnant tasks do not have good default logging such that an svn update provides
no feedback at all as to what is being updated.  I would like to see the standard svn output
as each file gets updated in the sandbox.  Instead of requesting that subclipse add a verbose
attribute to all of their tasks, I was wondering if it was possible to turn on verbose ant
logging JUST for the duration of 1 task?

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.