ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject prepend to cpptasks command line
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 08:24:12 GMT
What is the easiest way for me to prepend stuff to the command line that the cpptasks plugin
generates before execution?  I am trying to integrate my build with coverity which requires
prepending the C/C++ command line with its own command and parameters.  My ideas so far:

1.       use the libtool option, but alias or override the libtool executable with the coverity
command and parameters

2.       make my own compiler processor class that can be specified within the cpptasks xml
tags and override the getCommand() method to return the coverity command and parameters before
the real g++ command.  This doesn't work since getCommand is a final method.

3.       hack up cpptasks source code and make my own cpptasks.jar

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.